Wellness is an important priority at ARMC AEGiS Hospital, our team of physicians and health care professionals will treat you as a whole, share assessments and expertise to create a fully rounded understanding of your health profile, risks and needs.
- Your check-up will last around 3-4 hours
- You need to arrive 30 minutes before your initial appointment for registration.
- Please book follow-up appointments after completing all tests so that you can review them with your doctor.
- Any cancellations and rescheduling of appointments should be done at least 1 day prior. For Blood Tests, you should be fasting for 12 hours and can only drink water during that time.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- PAP Smear is preferably done during mid-cycle.
- The comprehensive testing and examinations in your package may indicate the need for further tests and visits, but these are not covered under your package and will be charged extra.
- Please note insurance companies do not cover packages.
- Packages once availed cannot be cancelled and no refund will be provided.
- Total package amount should be paid before commencement of package.
- Services included in the package cannot be exchanged/ repeated or cancelled.
- Cost break-down of individual procedures included the package will not be provided for any reasons.
- The following Items / Services are excluded from these packages. If provided, they will be charged extra:
- Laboratory and / or Radiology tests other than those included in the package.
- Medicines, intravenous infusion and blood transfusions, if any.
Consultation: By Gynaecologist
Lab Tests: Complete Blood count (CBC), Blood sugar, Lipid profile, TSH, Vitamin D3, Urinalysis, Pap smear, Vaginal swab culture & sensitivity.
Special investigation: Ultrasound abdomen & Pelvis